Hello, there. I realize the updates have been
few and far between non-existent lately, but there’s been a lot going on, including:
1. a trip to my brother’s reunion at Princeton.
2. almost hacking my finger off while de-pitting an avocado at Andrea’s for her Memorial Day BBQ.
3. some of the craziest days at work imaginable.
4. tons of running (making up for my inability to lift – it’s difficult to grip weights with my injured finger.) So far this week, I have run about 10 miles, interspersed some Arc Training and stairstepping in there.
5. three completed books – more information on that later.
For now, a much anticipated (by me) Friday ritual!
From our trip to Boston a few weeks ago – Kristyn was able to score a few bulls eyes during our game of darts and insisted that everyone document her achievement. Great job!
Dan’s and my shoes were coordinating, though mine got a bit dirtier and soggier than his did on this rainy day.
My dad hit up the farmer’s market in Saint Louis’ Soulard – he came back with more than just a few grains. He is grain-crazy!
For a client event, we met Charles Tillman of the Chicago Bears! He loved the product of another one of my clients – Funky Monkey Snacks.
Another work event (I mentioned work has been crazy, didn’t I?) – at the Sweets & Snacks Expo… a woman had created a mosaic of Harry Potter out of Jelly Belly jellybeans. Crazy!